This rug was hand-woven in Northern India before finding its way to your floor. Its softness makes it ideal for lounging, laying, and elevating you off the ground.
CHARCOAL is a flatweave made on a hand loom. It is a loose flatweave which allows the softness of the wool and linen to love your feet. In this style of flatweave, the wool weft accounts for 90% of the total weight of the rug - cushy!
80% New Zealand wool (the weft)
20% Linen (the warp)
100% of the materials used to make CHARCOAL are natural, which means the colours and patterns in each rug will be slightly different.
2'3" x 7'
69 x 213 cm
Flatweaves are dense, durable, and resistant… even the light-weight ones. That means you’ll be happy together for quite some time, so long as you take care of each other. We can help you do that, with a few simple tips:
1. Professional dry cleaning is your best bet
2. Feel confident about blotching spills with a damp cloth
3. Take a vacuum to it regularly
4. If you see a loose yarn, resist the urge to pull! Simply snip off the excess with sharp scissors
5. Rug pads rule, we recommend using one