Tait Design Co. Desk Clock - Slate
Perfect for your desk, nightstand, bookshelf or living room, the TAIT Design Co. Desk Clock is handcrafted out of solid maple, steel and aluminum with 100% USA-sourced materials and assembled by hand at their studio in Detroit. It's available in five colors, Sunshine, Tangerine, Rose, Glacier, and Slate.
- Silent Quartz mechanism made in the USA.
- Handcrafted from solid hard maple that’s sustainably sourced in the USA.
- A layer of mineral oil is applied by hand to each maple body.
- The body measures 4.5” in diameter and 1.5” thickness.
- Dial plates are laser cut from 100% American-made aluminum, screen printed by hand twice, first with a layer of white, second with the Desk Clock’s colour.
- Back mechanism cover panel is made from 100% American-made steel and attaches via hand-pressed magnets to protect the quartz mechanism within.
- The hands are custom stamped from 100% American-made aluminum, and painted white to match.
- On the bottom of the maple body, there’s a precise 10-degree angle carved into the wood allowing the clock to sit flat and not roll.
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
Maple, steel and aluminum
Ø 4.5" x 1.5" depth
Ø 10.1 cm x 3.8 cm depth
UPDATED September 7, 2022
Current shipping options
1. Free pickup.
2. Free shipping for orders over $150.00 across Canada and the USA. $15.00 flat rate for an order under $150.00.
All amounts are in Canadian Dollars.
-Instore pick up is FREE
-Free shipping across Canada and USA for orders at or over $150.00 before tax. $15.00 flat rate fee for orders under $150.00.
-USA shipping rates only apply to the contiguous 48 United States of America, excluding Hawaii and Alaska. To be eligible, the order must total $150 or more after discounts and promo codes. Please contact for shipments to Hawaii or Alaska.
-Orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
-Transit time may vary between 2-7 days depending on the location.
Items can be returned for store credit or exchanged within 14 days from the day of purchase. All returns must be accompanied with the original receipt, unopened and in original packaging. No returns or exchanges on sale or discounted items.