Perfect for your desk, nightstand, bookshelf or living room, the TAIT Design Co. Desk Clock is handcrafted out of solid maple, steel and aluminum with 100% USA-sourced materials and assembled by hand at their studio in Detroit. It's available in five colors, Sunshine, Tangerine, Rose, Glacier, and Slate.
- Silent Quartz mechanism made in the USA.
- Handcrafted from solid hard maple that’s sustainably sourced in the USA.
- A layer of mineral oil is applied by hand to each maple body.
- The body measures 4.5” in diameter and 1.5” thickness.
- Dial plates are laser cut from 100% American-made aluminum, screen printed by hand twice, first with a layer of white, second with the Desk Clock’s colour.
- Back mechanism cover panel is made from 100% American-made steel and attaches via hand-pressed magnets to protect the quartz mechanism within.
- The hands are custom stamped from 100% American-made aluminum, and painted white to match.
- On the bottom of the maple body, there’s a precise 10-degree angle carved into the wood allowing the clock to sit flat and not roll.
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
Maple, steel and aluminum
Ø 4.5" x 1.5" depth
Ø 10.1 cm x 3.8 cm depth